Revlon Eterna '27' Moisture Cream with Progenitin, 2-Ounce Packages (Pack of 2)


My Mom has used this product for over 30 years. I started using it when I was in my late thirties. It is a heavy face cream but does not cause my acne-prone skin to break out. My mother has smoked for over 60 years and I spend alot of time outdoors. We both get compliments on how young we look - and we laugh knowing that our lifestyles really should be causing us to look older. My sister uses the product as well and her skin looks fantastic too. I am convinced that Eterna 27 makes a huge difference. The only problem is finding it in larger quantities. I am afraid that Revlon will stop making it. REVLON - if you are reading this - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - DO NOT STOP MANUFACTURING ETERNA 27!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment