Nivea for Men Face Care Revitalizing Eye Cream Q10, .5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3) Nivea for Men Face Care Revitalizing Eye Cream Q10, .5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)

It's hard to say if any beauty product actually "works," but I like the fact that this has a light sunscreen in it. Members of my family have "racoon eyes" and I think the Q10 has helped by keeping the sun from darkening the tender skin around my eyes. It dispenses a small amount of product, so I don't feel that I'm putting too much on. I like the light moisturizing qualities it has.Keeps eyes looking healthy. Doesn't migrate into them or sting. Light, not sticky or oily. Invisible. Good pump, but the bottle is larger and heavier than need be. Great price here, esp. if you get a three-pack. One of my favorites. Read More

0 Comments:

Post a Comment